Sunday 21 March 2010

Welcome back

Sunday 21st March 2010

Welcome 'back' to my 'new' blog. I first began writing a blog last August, but life got in the way & I'm ashamed, and saddened, to say that I didn't keep it up. Well; life's caught up with me again & I've decided it's time to restart my blog . . .


 

I'm starting from scratch though; it's a whole new beginning. It's been an emotional time for me, both positive and negative, since I last wrote anything, & I'm sure I'll compose many reflections from that time. I've learned a lot about myself over the last few months, and I'm happy to be able to conclude that I'm in the best place I've ever been in my life . . . despite the emotional upset, disappointment, hurt and loss I've experienced. So I feel like I'm in a good place from which to launch my blog again, and I hope my thoughts and reflections might just be useful or relevant to others of you out there.


 

My training as a counsellor has no doubt helped me significantly, and I'd like to share some of those learnings with you all as we travel through my blog.


 

This is also a bit of a test run for me, because I'm writing, and uploading it in a different way to last time. So I think I'll leave it there for now, whilst I give it a try and make sure that it's working . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment